One of my ou-of-state clients
One of my ou-of-state clients (Thank you, Joseph!) clued me onto this article, originally from Fodor’s Travel. Link to article
The Best Things To Do In Sonoma Besides Drinking Wine
1. Kayak with Getaway Adventures
2. Cook with Relish Culinary Adventures
3. Zip-line Through Coastal Redwoods
4. Patio Hop around Healdsburg
5. Hike Armstrong Redwoods Reserve
6. Jordan Winery Tour and Tasting (OK that one does includes some wine drinking)
7. Hog Island Oysters on Tomales Bay
8. The Barlow in Sebastopol
9. Tasting Menu at J Vineyards (All right, all right. Another possible stretch)
10. Pt Reyes Lighthouse and Cowgirl Creamery (Technically in Marin, but I’ll let it slide)
Sonoma County is no one-trick-pony. It’s a wonderful place to live.
If you know someone who’d like to join us, let me know and I’ll do my best to help them.
Sheila DeignanLic. 00944527 email@example.com